For me this has been a great hardworking experience, I’ve learned how to apply to my day to day life, all what I thought that Ecology was. I learned how with small things done by many people can get great results. This class has opened my eyes to my blinded expectations of awareness.
My approach to sustainability as a common thing and not in the old perspective of a new word from my ecology class that only applied to forest, water, mining. Sustainability is a life style of people taking care of their environment and giving back to nature the same way that we took a part of it.
I’ve also learned some new words like Triple bottom line, Green-washing, about Natural Capitalism. Learn from people like Adam Werbach that by doing a Personal Sustainability Practice, and that Blue is the new green and how sustainable is evolving. How Ray Anderson addressed sustainability as a serious issue with a well-structured strategic plan to meet his goals towards Sustainability. My carbon Footprint is something that I keep in mind every day. How can I measure my family footprint and how can I help to reduce it.
Thanks Patrice is been very nice to have you as a teacher. For me is my first experience at the Empire and I am as excited as the first day. Although is a very different methodology from what we are used to in the DR. I like it because is very interactive and also encouraging to always looking for more information to complement the knowledge that you are transmitting.
No comments:
Post a Comment